octubre 20, 2009

Today day 20 October Sagunto has lost a great man, a great sportsman and a great person. René Marigil, my friends  Albert and Rene and great friend. For residents who met you was a great hero of bicycles and friend of all. I remember many times been agreed me and this neighbourhood with its roundabouts and I had difficult would henceforth return to go by here. Always bringing major cycling events to our city with the effort involved, but the was tireless and accomplished it. Here we have seen the best and in their best times against disputed clock by this avenue through the Induráin and best cycling went through Sagunto. The cyclist peña founded in the former the village house CENS when the country was otherwise and limitless work that made this great our friend a great man, a great person and a great European sport. Rest in peace René Marigil and my sincerest condolences to their children and family. I know my blog visit you René and his family, people had great appreciation as a person of Castellón with which I was in Andorra friends and people I know that was President of the Federation of cycling and the days we were together I speak of how much agreed, so from here many will read the news and this tribute I you on behalf of all my neighbors.Publicado por Ricard

No hay comentarios: